What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and Support needs
- To process transactions Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason , without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering a product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving occasional company or industry related news, updates or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.